A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the Web content to their profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any site would be significantly diminished. To view more information on what are cookies , what to store, how to remove, disable, etc.., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This web site uses the following cookies themselves :
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are not human and automated applications. In this way you fight spam .
This web site uses the following third-party cookies :
- Google Analytics: Store cookies in order to produce statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do to communicate directly with Google.
- Social network: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type I Like or Share .
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers .
- Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy cookies .
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies from this place and must carry out its right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases you need to install cookies so that the browser does not forget his decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies by Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law compels this effect. As Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can view detailed information on this subject at this link . For information on using that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link .
- For any questions about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
More information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file harmless that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. The usefulness of the cookie is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. Although many people do not know the cookies have been in use for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web.
What information do you store a cookie ?
The cookies do not often store sensitive information about you such as credit card or bank account information, photos, your ID or personal information, etc.. The data stored are technical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc..
The web server will not associate you as a person if your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Cookies techniques: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, is knowing when browsing a human or automated application, when an anonymous user navigates and one registered basic tasks for running any dynamic web.
- Cookies analysis: collect information on the type of navigation being carried, the sections you use most, viewed products, times of use, language, etc..
- Cookies rack: show advertising based on their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc..
What are cookies and third-own?
The cookies themselves are generated by the page you are visiting and the third is generated by internal or external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc..
What happens if you disable the cookies ?
To understand the scope may have to disable cookies shows some examples:
- You can not share content of this site on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The web site will not adapt content to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- You can not access the staff area web, such as My Account , or Me or My orders .
- Online Shopping: It will be impossible to make purchases online, phone or will be visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The web site will not perform web analytics and visitor traffic on the web, making it difficult to be competitive anywhere.
- You can not blogging, you can not upload pictures, post comments, rate or rate content. The web may not know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam .
- No advertising may show sectioned, reducing the income of the website.
Can I delete cookies ?
Yes No only remove, also block, general or particular to a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a Web site should go to your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed with removal.
Setting cookies for popular browsers
Here’s how to access a cookie particular browser Chrome . Note: these steps may vary depending on the version of the browser:
- Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking the icon It customization shown above on the right.
- You will see different sections, you click the option Show Advanced Options .
- Go to Privacy , Content Settings .
- Select All cookies and site data .
- A list appears with all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier to find the cookies of a specific domain partially or fully enter the address in the field Search cookies .
- After making this filter will appear on screen one or more lines with the cookies of the web request. Now just select it and press X to proceed with removal.
To access the settings of cookies the browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Tools , Internet Options
- Click on Privacy .
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the settings of cookies browser Firefox follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences for your operating system.
- Click on Privacy .
- In History choose Use custom settings for history .
- Now see the option Accept cookies , you can enable or disable according to your preferences.
To access the settings of cookies browser Safari for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Settings , then Privacy .
- Here you will see the option Block cookies to fit the type of lock to perform.
To access the settings of cookies browser Safari for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Settings , then Safari .
- You go to Privacy & Security , see the option Block cookies to fit the type of lock to perform.
To access the settings of cookies browser for devices Android follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Run the browser and press Menu , then Settings .
- Go to Security and Privacy , you’ll see the option Accept Cookies to select or clear the check box.
To access the settings of cookies browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer , then More , then Settings
- Now you can select or clear the Allow cookies .